If you’ve visited Bamboo Beach Club Resort and you haven’t taken a daytime or sunset cruise with Captain Nemo’s gang of friendly pirates, ye ought to walk the plank. Pirate Cruises are a lively good time for kids of all ages.
Captain Memo’s Original Pirate Cruise puts you on The Pirate’s Ransom, a ship designed and built to U.S. Coastguard requirements. Here’s what you’ll find onboard as the knowledgeable crew guides your two-hour journey through calm Gulf of Mexico waters.
- A refreshing, complimentary beverage awaits upon boarding.
- For the adults, free beer or wine is included with your ticket, or you can purchase your favorite libation at the full service bar.
- Soak up the sun as the ship combs the horizon in search of dolphins.
- On evening cruises, take in the stunning and colorful sunset.
- Get caught up in pirate antics like treasure hunt, face painting, water gun games, stories and dancing.
- Get friendly with a staff of hand-selected pirate entertainers who will entertain with their enthusiasm while wowing with their politeness and knowledge of the sea and her ways.
- Take home a fun Pirate Cruise souvenir from the fabulous gift shop.
The ship itself is equipped with all of the most up-to-date safety equipment, including life jackets, life rafts, a ship-to-shore radio and a state-of-the-art sound system for your listening pleasure.
Grab your favorite ship mates and check out the Captain Memo Original Pirate Cruise during your next stay at Bamboo Beach Club Resort.
Have you taken any short cruises or water excursions in Clearwater? Tell us about your favorites.